Boylston Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Rules & Regulations for Hillside Gym
- No smoking allowed in the building.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed IN the Gym.
- Permit holders must be present during each activity period and are responsible for policy adherence by all participants and spectators prior to, during and post activity.
- Participants and spectators are expected to leave the facility immediately following each activity whether or not another event is immediately scheduled.
- No one is allowed on the levels below and above the gym floor level.
- No dribbling, ball playing, running, screaming, or horsing around in or outside of the gym area.
- Parents are responsible to supervise their children at all times. Children are not allowed to wander unattended or unsupervised anywhere in the building.
- Permit holder is responsible for maintaining "Gym Checkout List" and "First Aid Kit inventory"
- Some BP&R sponsored programs may require a "walk-in Registration Form" to be maintained at each event along with registration fee. Applicant is responsible.
- These rules and regulations are in conjunction with the "Permitting Process and General Use Guidelines" detailed in the "Field & Facilities Use & Policies Guidelines".