Boylston Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
- Participants must wear sneakers with non marking soles. Soles must be clean and dry.
- Gym is primarily designated for recreational activities. Other activities such as meetings or demonstrations must make provisions to eliminate hardwood floor surface degradation. These provisions must be approved by BP&R. These provisions may or may not include coverings supplied by the permit holder.
- After each use the group must mop floor and deposit any debris in trash receptacle.
- There is no hanging on rims, nets, or safety padding.
- All equipment must be properly stored after use.
- Recreational activities that use hard balls, bats, sticks, must make provisions to eliminate hardwood floor degradation as well as eliminate building damage. These provisions must be approved by BP&R.
- Permit holder is responsible for securing doors, turning off lights, and returning keys as necessary.