Boylston Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Rules & Regulations for Field Use
- There will be no organized group outings or events allowed on recreation property without a permit from BP&R.
- All recreation fields will close at dusk. Lighted fields at 10:00 pm.
- No on shall drive a motorized vehicle of any kind across or on recreational fields.
- No person shall erect, paint, paste, or otherwise post, affix, or distribute any signs, advertisements, or circulars without the consent of BP&R.
- There shall be no open fires, bonfires, fire pits, or the like authorized without the written consent of BP&R and the Boylston Fire Department.
- Violation of above rules will result in a fine in accordance with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts General Laws (Ch 45, Section 24).
- Vandalism and property damage to fields, facilities and equipment will be dealt with by BPD and General Counsel.
- No hitting golf balls.
- No smoking allowed on any field or facility managed by BP&R.
- Police take notice.
- Rosters and Permits must be available on request.
- Manor and Hillside snack shacks will be left clean and orderly. Food and perishables must be removed at end of season.
- No structures permanent or temporary may be erected without the approval of BP&R, Building Inspector and any other local AHJ’s.