Hillside Complex - Gymnasium
Facility Area Information
Log In to Request
Boylston, MA 01505
|Rules & Regulations for Hillside Gym
- No smoking allowed in the building.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed IN the Gym.
- Permit holders must be present during each activity period and are responsible for policy adherence by all participants and spectators prior to, during and post activity.
- Participants and spectators are expected to leave the facility immediately following each activity whether or not another event is immediately scheduled.
- No one is allowed on the levels below and above the gym floor level.
- No dribbling, ball playing, running, screaming, or horsing around in or outside of the gym area.
- Parents are responsible to supervise their children at all times. Children are not allowed to wander unattended or unsupervised anywhere in the building.
- Permit holder is responsible for maintaining "Gym Checkout List" and "First Aid Kit inventory"
- Some BP&R sponsored programs may require a "walk-in Registration Form" to be maintained at each event along with registration fee. Applicant is responsible.
- These rules and regulations are in conjunction with the "Permitting Process and General Use Guidelines" detailed in the "Field & Facilities Use & Policies Guidelines".
- Boylston Resident Rate: $25.00/Hour
- Non Boylston Resident / Other Outside Group: $45.00/Hour
Other Applicable Field Use Fees:
- Up to 150 People: Standard rates apply
- 150-300 People: $175.00 Additional fee
- 300-500 People: $350.00 Addition fee
- 500+ People: $500.00 Additional fee
- Administrative Fee will apply
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.